Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve My Darlings!!!! I am so happy to say good bye to 2015 and start a new chapter in my life. I have all my lists prepped, I have my goals in my mind, and I very very motivated to change this coming year. What about you guys??? Anyone have any great resolutions that they want to share??? Don't be shy, no one on here but me! LOL

I have seen some great posts on facebook that have cracked me up, so I thought I would share the love and post them on here. If you haven't already figured it out I tend to have a very sarcastic sense of humor which comes from my Irish side, so if it is offensive to anyone...sorry, but I'm not really that sorry :)
This one is probably one of my faves, totally reminds me of my father and what he would say to someone who asked him what he was going to change about himself. My Cousin in-law Shalini posted it, so big up to her for being awesome.


Who doesn't love Calvin and Hobbs?...the younger generation that's who...man these kids have no idea what they are missing out on...I personally have made sure that my daughter watches some of the retro shows that I used to watch like Full House so that she can know whats up...to a point.

Ok last one...so ironic since I have decided to become one of these cray cray people this year with unrealistic goals of change, but why not...what's the worst that can happen right???

I am wishing you all a very safe and happy New Year's eve, I will be at home with my girls enjoying a quiet New Year's eve safe and warm. Raise your glass for me and I will do the same with my beer!

Smooches Darlings
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment