Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Marriage at First Sight...Season 4

This is one of my guilty pleasures, I absolutely love this show! I have been a fan since the begining, I mean come on...who isn't facinated by people brave enough to marry a stranger. Its so midevil, and yet so intriguing if you really think about it. This season I love the couples, i feel a lot more hopeful than last season...I was not impressed with last seasons cast, it was such a hot mess...I think the experts had it wrong if you ask me. We just have to leave that shit in the past...

Ok so season 4 here we go...

My prediction is that Heather and Derek are going to get divorced...

They are already fighting on the honeymoon, which has shown us in past seasons that they may not ever recover from that. I feel her cuz an occasional smoker vs. a regular smoker is a whole different animal. I wouldn't mind if you have a beer out and smoker, or if you're stressed out, sure no problem. When you smoke first thing in the morning...Sorry Derek, you seriously lied to everyone, and now you are all defensive about it. Tell the truth people! LoL.

I think that if Lillian can handle the shock of the tour bus Tom and her will live happily ever after...Maybe


Sonia and Nick well lets just keep watching those two.



No comments:

Post a Comment