Monday, May 9, 2016

Changing the goals already

Sometimes I truly think I have ADD, but the truth is as much as I would love to be able to sew it isn't practical for me with my 2 year old with me all the time. She loves to help and I find myself battling her more and more. So that being said I am going to continue with my same other goals but I am going to work on cooking and photography now. I feel that if I can take amazing pictures of the places we go and the adventures the girls and I take. I would also like to take some shots of my favorite places in nature. I am still working on trying to finish my home decor as well and I think getting some art on the walls would go a long way too.

This past weekend we reconnected with some friends and had a great time visiting with them on Saturday night and it really just inspired me to get my house together as soon as possible and start hosting a lot of fun things. I want people to feel welcome at my house and want to hang with us. We have been in a down place with all the changes in our lives recently and I really want to find our way back to happiness. I need to have people around us and a good time again. i know how much I used to love having people over when I was a kid and I want to do that for my girls as well. I have really been too much into myself and i need to remember I am happiest with friends and my girls. So I am really actively going to work to get our social calendar filled up for the summer. Ok enough for now. I will post some pictures of my photography experiments soon.

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment