Monday, April 25, 2016

Figuring things out really sucks sometimes...

Being that it has been practically forever since my last blog. Despite my best intentions of making this a new outlet for me and my potential it seems that I let everything I was going through get in my way. I did sorta go into a tailspin for about 2 months after I left my job. There is so much to that, the anger, the shame, the disappointment. Then from all that I went into to the whole "Holy crap now what am I going to do with my life?". This has been the interesting and sorta depressing part, I love being at home with my family, but then the more I do for them the less they do for themselves. I swear sometimes being the cook, the driver, and the maid are getting to be a job that I really don't want. My husband says that if I can just hang in there for our youngest to be 3 and go to school things will be great. The problem with that is that even he and I are starting to drift apart. I sometimes just feel like I am floating around. Most of my friends all work and the ones who don't are going to school. I really just am not sure that is what I want to do, and if I could even dedicate the time and effort into it.

The good thing about being home is again I get to be a stay at home for my baby, and that has really been great. I also figured out that I never want to work for a small company again and that I would really enjoy working from home. I need to find a part time deal soon though because money is tight and I would like to not be broke all the time. Its amazing how not having a job has kept me busier than ever. Not with a ton of fun things mind you, but busy trying to stay busy. Having a very active 2 year old is one of the hardest jobs. I have had to organize my sisters baby shower and now a trip to LA for our oldest daughter's 10th birthday. I have been trying to learn at the library about ways to improve myself and my family. I took some sewing lessons and would like to get more into that and practice. I am going to start setting more realistic attainable goals for myself for the next few month. I have always really enjoyed the whole blogging experience and really want to learn how to write better. As I have sat here and typed this blog while watching my daughters enjoy their breakfast on this Monday morning I have decided that I am in fact going to try and go back to school, provided I get financial aide. I will enroll in a writing class for summer and work on my sewing this month.

Ok so here are the goals for my next month May 2016
I will work on my sewing and be able to complete a project by the end of the month
I will go to the community college and enroll in school for the summer session
I will get a regular work out schedule down
I will walk the dog every night
I will blog more

Wish me luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment